Fort Hill United Methodist Church
- Type of Position: Part-Time
- Education Requirement: Bachelor's (or equivalent)
- Date Posted: February 22, 2018
This is a part-time position, approximately twenty hours a week, and carries with it the following responsibilities:
- Be the director of all musical ensembles, plan and execute all service music.
- Be the organist/pianist for Sunday morning services, weddings, funerals and other special services relevant to the liturgical year.
- Be responsible for the purchase, organization and care of all music and choir supplies under the restriction of the church budget.
The Director of Music should have knowledge of media communication, computer hardware and music software, as well as basic clerical skills. The Director should have good communication and time management skills.
Educational requirements include possessing a degree in music, or comparable experience as a Church musician.
The Director is a member of the Church Staff, and as such is required to attend all Administrative Council meetings, which at this time are scheduled for every other month in the evening.
The position has a salary range, at present, of $22,000 to $28,000 annually, which is paid monthly.
Contact/How to Apply