Dahlonega United Methodist Church
- Type of Position: Part-Time
- Date Posted: September 26, 2018
Dahlonega United Methodist Church is a church of about 600 regular attenders in Dahlonega, GA and consists of contemporary and traditional worship services. We are seeking to hire a Production Director to oversee all our audio, video, and lighting needs.
The Production Director will support the mission of Dahlonega United Methodist Church by overseeing and coordinating all aspects of the Technical Ministry regarding audio, lighting, and video. The Production Director’s ultimate goal is to ensure that services and events across all facilities and ministries are able to utilize technology efficiently, effectively, and strategically in order to enhance the experience of those attending.
While expertise in audio, lighting, and video issues is a must for this position, the emphasis is on empowering others to develop their skills, not doing everything one’s self. The Production Director should fully staff the needed positions and then be prepared to fill in, train, and troubleshoot when necessary.
Schedule and Hours:
- Part-time salaried position, 15-30 hours per week, with some weeks +/- some hours. No benefits included within package.
- Work hours include some evenings and every Sunday.
- DUMC currently offers one (1) Saturday Night Service and three (3) Sunday Morning Services. The worship team for the 9:30 am service currently rehearses on Thursday nights.
Contact/How to Apply