Anona United Methodist Church
- Type of Position: Full-Time
- Education Requirement: Bachelor's
- Date Posted: July 5, 2018
Anona United Methodist Church is seeking a dynamic Director of Traditional Worship for our two Traditional Worship services. This is a full-time position with benefits.
- Provide Leadership, organization, and direction for Anona United Methodist Church Traditional Worship services.
- Support and uplift congregational worship through well-prepared music and worship planning for the traditional services.
- Prepare inspirational music for worship services, weddings, and funerals, and other special events as needed.
- Recruit, disciple, and collaborate with other musicians, accompanists, ensemble directors, and volunteers to empower them in leading worship teams, ensembles, and services.
- Responsible for traditional worship planning along with the Pastoral Team and Minister of Worship Arts.
- Learn principles of Conscious Discipline, Natural Church Development, and 252/Orange Strategy as a part of Anona’s culture and values.
- Participate in regular coaching sessions with Minister of Worship Arts, and regular meetings of the worship teams and church Program Directors.
Skills & Abilities:
- A teachable spirit and willingness to learn Anona’s culture and values.
- Experience in leading inspirational Traditional Worship with excellence.
- A passion for empowered leadership and willingness to coach volunteer leaders in worship arts.
- A desire to lead our Traditional Worship into the future as we move towards use of online worship and video streaming in our Traditional worship services.
- A degree in Music.
- Demonstrated experience in leading inspirational Traditional Worship, choral and instrumental directing.
- Skills in piano and/or organ music accompaniment.
- Music software experience or willingness to learn Planning Center, ProPresenter, and music editing/composition software (Finale or Sibelius).
Contact/How to Apply