Grace Community United Methodist Church
Fort Mill, SC
- Experience Requirement: At least 1 year
- Education Requirement: Bachelor's
- Date Posted: April 2, 2018
Grace Community is a United Methodist congregation located at 1190 Gold Hill Road in Fort Mill, SC. Our goal in worship is to bring the congregation a Spirit-driven witness to the Glory of God.
The Director of Music & Multi-Media Ministries holds a paid staff position and serves not solely as a musical or performing arts director but as a shepherd to the people who serve in this ministry.
The applicant should be a creative leader with the focus on communicating and directing to inspire others to follow the vision of the Worship Committee and Grace Community UMC. The applicant must have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Experience as director of worship in past positions
- 4 year college degree preferred, training in Worship Music desired
- Proficiency in planning music and multi-media presentations
- Have relational skills and an enthusiastic presence for leading the church in worship
- Skilled in choral, vocal and instrumental direction
- Skilled in use of technology in worship: sound, lighting, computers & video projection
- Uphold Grace Community’s vision for Christian ministry
- Work as a team member with Grace Community staff and volunteers
- Meet weekly with Senior Pastor for planning worship services
- Oversee recruiting, scheduling and development of instrumentalists, vocalists, sound & computer technicians
Contact/How to Apply